Students have a different schedule for every day of the week.
It is advisable to put together a weekly timetable.
This will give us a good view of the time available in a week.
There are some weekdays when students have to attend both school and IIT JEE coaching / Tuition. This leaves very little time for self study.
There are days when we have the entire afternoon, after school, available for self study.
The weekdays are of particular importance. This is the only time, when students get a lot of time to cover all the pending work.
Unlike Class X, when students take it easy on weekends, IIT JEE preparation calls for extra studies on weekends.
After filling in the time table, calculate the number of hours of self study, available per week. This should not be less than 30 hours. If you can study 30 hours per week regularly for 2 years, it is good.
- vikram on IIT JEE Study Planner: Minimum recommended time for self study
- home based business opportunities on Free Download JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) – Content & Test Papers
- nihal ojha on IIT JEE Study Planner: Minimum recommended time for self study
- Rahul Adhikari on New JEE pattern – JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) 2013, 2014, 2015
- Sachin Jha on New JEE pattern – JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) 2013, 2014, 2015