Why a Quest franchise makes great business sense?
- Started by IITians
- India’s only successful franchise model for JEE coaching
- ‘Power Coaching’ – India’s 1st study material for new pattern, published by Westlland Books (Tata Group)
- JEE Coaching offered along with School tuition (Class XI/XII)
- Over 15 lakh students appear in JEE (Main) & other engineering entrance tests
- Total market size is over Rs. 10,000 Crores.
Call Sachin @ +91-9911122435 or send your details to email@example.com
Investment: Rs. 10 Lacs (depending on the location), includes Rs 5 lacs as franchising fees.
Space: 1200 – 2000 sq. ft. (2 classrooms, counselling area, reception etc.)
- Dynamic & ambitious entrepreneurs with passion for education.
- Prior business experience is of definite advantage.
- Post graduate, MBA preferred.
- Full Time Commitment: You have to be totally involved in business operations.
What do you get as a Quest Franchise partner?
Academic Systems support
- Faculty Training.
- Teaching notes and/or Slides for presentation in class.
Training: Sales & Marketing
- Counselling, Telemarketing & Sales, Presentation to students and parents. School activities & student contact data collection.
- Marketing Collateral: Designs for boards, Banners, Pamphlets, mailers, brochures, presentations etc.
- ‘Power Coaching’ Course material for JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced),
- Workbooks for Class XI/XII,
- Weekly, Monthly and Full syllabus Tests
- Teaching notes for teachers
- Website: www.questtutorials.com
- Online testing: .
- Engineering as a career versus other options
- Information on different engineering entrance tests like JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced): number of aspirants, success percentage, exam format etc.
- Changing pattern of JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced). ‘How it is changing the way preparation is being done?’
- Program details of Quest. Suitability to the changing pattern, ‘Power Coaching’, Online testing, JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced) coaching combined with school tuition, student performance tracking and reporting etc.
- Attendance capture, reporting and feedback,
- Student performance capture, reporting and feedback,
- Meeting with parents and feedback,
- Batch scheduling, extra class scheduling etc. (if needed)
Operations & Administration Training
- Fee collection, fee reminders to parents
- Material inventory and management
- Center management