Home » Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Quest Tutorials (Quest) provides access to the services through its website www.questtutorials.com
- Quest provides a number of services such as study material, online coaching, faculty support etc. For most of these services we would need to collect personal data like name, email, phone number, address, other information related to your profile.
- We will be sending emails at the email ids provided by you and we will be making calls on the phone numbers provided by you. In case you have given a wrong email id or phone number for correspondence, in that case Quest will not be responsible for the information loss or privacy loss due to the message going to an unknown destination.
- Quest reserves the right to use the information gathered to send promotional material such as e-mails, brochures,
- Quest may use the individual as well as aggregate information to study statistical results and produce summary reports. Such information may be shared with partners and advertisers under the sole discretion of Quest
- The Website may contain links to other sites. Once you enter another website (whether through an advertisement, service, or content link), be aware that Quest is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
- This Website provides message boards, or other on-line forums for its users. Quest does not in any manner guarantee the quality or veracity of the information presented in these message boards, or on-line forums. Any information disclosed in these areas becomes public information.
- Quest will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, but we cannot ensure or warrant our ability to do so. There is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the Internet may be intercepted. As a result, you use the Website its content and services at your own risk. Quest will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.