Before starting preparations, isn’t it important to understand what you are preparing for?
- What was the JEE 2013 pattern?
- Why was it changed?
- How does it impact preparation?
- What is the profile of successful aspirants?
- What to focus on (School or JEE or both)?
To get a quick summary of the changes in the JEE pattern, please click the following link – www.questtutorials.com/blog/iit-jee-tips/new-iit-jee-pattern-jee-main-jee-advanced-2013/
However, in order to understand the details from an expert, attend the following seminar.
A ‘must attend’ for all IIT aspirants and best of all it’s FREE to Attend.
Who should attend?
- Students preparing for JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced)
- Students who are about to start preparations.
- Parents of students who are preparing for JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced) or planning to prepare.
- Teachers, Counselors and Principals who have to advise students on JEE (Main) and JEE (Advanced)
If you want to know the syllabus of JEE, please check the following: